If you require onsite servicing in Melbourne, we do it all, from removing viruses to setting up wireless networks and printers,
rolling out servers, configuring your network or providing consultation and IT infrastructure solutions both big and small.
With over 15 years experience we can provide a multi-platform, hardware, software and service based solution for your organisation.
We offer IT/computer onsite services for:
- small home office business (1-5 users)
- small business (5-20 users)
- medium-sized organisations and businesses (20-200 users)
- Large organisations, businesses and institutions (200-500 users)
for services including:
- Deploy a new server, multiple servers, network, setup or work on new or old infrastructure;
- Infrastructure consulting;
- Cloud solutions;
- Security threat analysis;
- Make your computer and network faster - big or small;
- Remove viruses, malware, spyware, eliminate security threats;
- Configure a network to share files and printers as well as VPNs;
- Configure a backup for your important files, from local storage to NAS and SANs;
- Recover lost or deleted data - no matter how complex;
- Set up new equipment, including tablets and smart phones as well as Apple products;
- Improve the overall speed and efficiency of your entire IT infrastructure big or small;
- Secure your computers and network from local and outside threats;
- Repair laptops and desktops regardless of brand;
- Fix or replace broken hardware.
We can help in designing, building and deploying Data Centre, Data Management, Enterprise Information Systems, Systems Management
and Cloud environments and supporting them ongoing with Managed Services.
Our professional IT staff can be at your office within the same day if required.
Please call your local MLN store or contact us below for costing and quotes on our computer onsite services for Melbourne businesses.
Or contact us via email on the below form