Trade-in any old PC, MAC, notebook, desktop, iPad/Tablet (Dead or Alive) and MLN via Venom will recycle it and give you $100 towards one of their advanced, environmentally friendly new BlackBook's*. Visit an MLN Store now with your trade-in!
Steps To Follow To Participate In the Venom Trade-In Recycle Programme
1. Walk in to any MLN retail store with your trade-in. Store locations are here.
2. Present driver’s license for ID purposes (a photo copy will be required)
3. Fill in the trade-in agreement form provided to you at the store.
4. Select any Venom BlackBook and immediately get $100 off towards your purchase.
1. Select any Venom BlackBook on www.mln.com.au, proceed to checkout and finalise your purchase.
2. Download the trade-in agreement form by clicking here (Word Document). Fill in form.
3. Post your trade-in to the below address along with the trade-in form and copy of the tax invoice for your new Venom BlackBook purchase with in 10 working days from your Venom BlackBook purchase date.
Trade-in For a Venom Programme
75 Peel St
4. Allow 14 working days processing time excluding delivery times for your claim to be processed. Once the claim has been processed you will receive a $100 reimbursement.
*Venom "Trade-in for a Venom" Promotion Terms and Conditions
"Reseller" means: A Venom Authorised Retailer who has agreed to participate in the "Trade-in for a Venom" programme.
"Designated Country" means: Australia.
"New Product" means the following: Any Venom BlackBook sold during the promotional period for a traded-in computer product.
"Trade-in Item(s) "means: The computer that is being traded-in for a new Venom BlackBook. This can be either a desktop, notebook or tablet regardless of its condition and brand but must include its CPU, HDD, RAM and a power source. The trade-in item(s) become the property of MLN.
"Venom" means: Venom Computers Pty Limited.
"Valid Tax Invoice" means: A valid receipted tax invoice issued by the Authorised Venom Retailer to the end user and that meets the requirements of Australia's legislation and must include the serial and model number of the product sold.
"Venom Trade-in Programme Postal Address" means:
TRADE-IN FOR A VENOM PROGRAMME
75 PEEL ST
WEST MELBOURNE, VIC, 3003
"Promotion Period" means: 1st November 2017 to 30th June, 2018.
"Close Date" for claims means: 5:00pm AEST 30th June, 2018.
Information on how to claim traded-in product forms part of these terms and conditions.