|Presales Enquiries:||1300 788 875|
|MLN West Melb:||(03) 9328 8777|
|MLN Heidelberg:||(03) 9457 5454|
|MLN Richmond:||(03) 9427 7887|
|MLN Essendon:||(03) 9379 8444|
|MLN South Melb:||(03) 9686 6699|
|The Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 combines cutting edge features with sophisticated design. Microsoft’s first rechargeable mouse delivers 2.4GHz Bluetooth® wireless performance, high definition laser, and much more…all wrapped up in a sleek brushed aluminum package.|
· Easy Charging: When the status indicator lets you know the battery needs charging, just place the mouse on the AC charging station to recharge.
· 4-Way Scrolling: Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort with Tilt Wheel Technology.
· 2.4 GHz Bluetooth® with First Connect Technology: Connect wirelessly right out of the box with 2.4 GHz Bluetooth®.
· High Definition Laser Technology: Microsoft® High Definition Laser Mouse* products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother tracking.
· Instant Viewer: Too many open items on your desktop? Click the scroll wheel button to instantly display your open windows, then point and click to select.
· Battery Life Indicator: You won't get caught with a dead battery—the Battery Status LED Indicator glows red when the battery is running low.
· Device Stage: Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard and webcam products.
· Rechargeable Mouse: Status indicator flashes when batteries need charging. Mouse drops onto the stable, horizontal charging station to activate charging.
· Magnifier: Point and click to enlarge and edit details using the Magnifier
· Brushed Aluminum: The sleek, symmetrical design features an authentic brushed aluminum that feels as good as it looks.
· Wireless Freedom: Give yourself room to move with a wireless mouse and keyboard that lets you work without worrying about tangled wires.
· Five Customizable Buttons: This mouse has five buttons that can be programmed to do a variety of functions.
· Comfort for Either Hand: Use your mouse with your left or right hand—ambidextrous design makes it comfortable either way.
· Ergonomic Design: Point and click in comfort—ergonomic design helps you work longer without discomfort.
|Specifications:||Connectivity Technology Wireless - Bluetooth 2.4 GHz|
|Wireless Receiver USB wireless receiver|
|Movement Detection Technology Optica|
|Buttons Quantity 5|
|Movement Resolution 1000 dpi|
|Performance 6000 fps|
|Products||MLN Deals||My Account||Support||Contact Us|