2. 15-Minute Beef With Broccoli
Tastier (and faster) than takeout. Get the recipe.
4. Homemade Burgers with Easy Mushroom Pan Sauce
The mushrooms cook down in a simple sauce of butter, beef broth, rosemary, and garlic. Get the recipe.
6. Jamaican Jerk Chicken Tacos
The key to the chicken is coating it in Jamaican jerk seasoning — a quick mix of salt, sugar, pepper, and a handful of other spices you likely already have in your kitchen.Get the recipe.
8. Caramelized Salmon
#CaramelizeEverything2015. Get the recipe.
9. Skillet Chicken & Spinach Parmesan
Done in 20 minutes thanks to store-bought sauce — but feel free to sub in your favorite homemade version. Get the recipe.
10. Lemon Pesto Penne with Broccoli and Feta
11. 15-Minute Fried Rice
Pairs perfectly with a House of Cards marathon, just saying. Get the recipe.
13. Shrimp & Guacamole Tostadas
Or, don’t bake the tortillas and just serve these as tacos. Get the recipe.
15. Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza
Depending on how fancy you want to get with toppings (hi, perfectly sliced red onions), this could take you a little longer than 20 minutes. But also: It’s PIZZA so don’t complain. Get the recipe.
18. Garden Vegetable French Bread Pizza
The sautéed veggies are also great over rice. Get the recipe.